Terms and Conditions. (Please read carefully before signing acknowledgement)
1. All young people attending Skate Camps/Workshops/Fun on Wheels Camp are required to comply with our code of conduct, explained in detail on the arrival day. The rules are for the health, safety and welfare of all the children and are strictly enforced. Guests unable to abide by the rules are subject to dismissal with no refund.
2. Skate With Us Pte Ltd has the right to use any photographs of children for promotional purposes.
3. I understand that should my child be unable to attend the camp there will be absolutely no cash refunds. Skate With Us Pte Ltd will on a strictly case by case basis provide the necessary recourse either in class vouchers or stored value.
4. Skate With Us Pte Ltd will provide every reasonable safeguard for the health and welfare of each child, but will not be responsible for health and accident insurance or loss or damage of personal articles.
5. The signing parent or guardian indemnifies Skate With Us Pte Ltd and its instructors, facilitators, directors, employees, agents and successors, from all claims, actions and proceedings brought by the non-signing parent or guardian for any act or omission affecting the participant, and shall defend all such matters and pay any compromise or judgment resulting there-from. The parent also acknowledges that they are liable any loss or damages caused by the children to Skate With Us Pte Ltd equipment/property.
6. I understand that my children have been instructed to wear protective gears, including helmet, elbow pads, wrist guards and knee pads and I acknowledge that instructions will be given on how to use inline skates.
7. I acknowledge that all rented equipment are to be returned to Skate With Us Pte Ltd after each class. I am responsible to pay for any loss of equipment used by me/my children/ward e.g. protective gear bags / protective gears, helmets and inline skates rented from Skate With Us.
8. I realize that protective gears are designed to reduce the risk of injury but will not prevent all injuries. I further understand that there are risks involved with inline even if protective gears and skates are worn. I freely assume all risks and release Skate With Us Pte Ltd & associates, my instructor, my school & his/her associates from any liabilities and claims that may arise during my use of inline skates.
9. The signing parent/guardian acknowledges and understands the nature of Skate With Us Pte Ltd “Fun on Wheels” Camp/Workshops/Skate Camps programmes and gives permission for their child to participate in all the activities including excursions and accepts that there are infrequent but inherent risks associated in such activities and accepts this risk as part of their child’s participation.